Employment opportunities at Wendy's
Take a look at our available positions below.
Crew - Dunedin (South Island)Job code: DUN2020
**Are you a Wendy's kind of person?**
Discover what's right for you. At Wendy's, you'll find a fast-paced, high-energy environment where everyone on the team works together, and also knows how to have fun!
As a Crew Member at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
- One-on-one, self-paced training, and promotion from within
- Opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of restaurant operations, from customer service to food prep, cash handling and opening/closing duties
- Defined career paths for those who are interested in a career at Wendy's
If you're interested in a position that rewards your commitment, then Wendy's is right for you. We encourage you to complete our application process and look forward to discussing your place on the Wendy's team.
Our Anderson Bay restaurant, Dunedin is looking for reliable, punctual and well presented crew. You need to be hardworking and flexible - "Fast Food, Fast Service!
The following are examples of some, but not all, of the essential job functions of a Crew member position at Wendy's:
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Frequent bending, kneeling, lifting (10 – 20 Kgs)
- Ability to use Headset to take customer orders or to take or give direction
- Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.)
- Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within established time-frames
- Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
You must be over the age of 16 and have legal right to work in New Zealand to apply.