The Wendco (New Zealand) Limited ("we", "us" and "our") is concerned about protecting your privacy and is committed to honouring the privacy of its visitors to its web site. We have adopted this privacy statement to ensure that we collect, hold and use personal information in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
We collect and hold various personal information about the users that access this web site. Wherever possible, we collect this information directly from you.
The personal information we collect about you will usually be collected through sponsorship requests, promotions, competitions and general consumer enquiries. However, we may also collect personal information in the following manner through:
- click tracking in relation to your use of the web site, including the content you access;
- aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Website but does not relate to you personally; and
If you fail to provide us with the necessary personal information when we request it, then certain submissions made by you may not be successful.
We may use the personal information we collect from you for any of the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about us, our brands, special offers, samples, promotions and competitions;
- to inform you of any Wendco (New Zealand) Limited or third party products or events that we think you might be interested in;
- to follow up any enquiries that you have made with us;
- to provide you with the products that you have asked that we send to you;
- to reward you with a prize that you have won in one of our competitions;
- to improve the content of our web site; and
- for registration in any games on our web site.
We do not sell, rent or distribute the information that we receive from members of the public to any third party. However, we do share the information with our affiliated companies and our advertising agencies for marketing research purposes.
The information that is submitted to us is handled securely at our premises in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. You may access any personal information that we hold about you and request correction of that information at any time. To do so, please call us on (09) 834 3808.